ATTORNEYS FOR BUSINESS & INNOVATION
We take pride in our ability to exceed expectations by solving problems and creating value in unexpected ways. With a focus on business and intellectual property law our attorneys have the skills and expertise necessary to provide our clients with the guidance and services needed to achieve their goals.
At Grant Attorneys at Law we develop and implement strategies to protect, monitor and enforce our clients’ intangible assets. With integrity, transparency, and client satisfaction as our core values, we work diligently to ensure that we continuously add value to our clients’ businesses.
Intellectual property is a key component of any growing business. Our attorneys will help you protect, enforce and monitize your intellectual property rights.
Our team will guide you through the legal aspects of running and growing your business. From contracts to compliance with applicable laws and regulations, we are here to help.
Combining your creativity with our legal expertise, we will provide you with peace of mind while you focus on growing and promoting your talent.
- Ms. Grant did a contract review and negotiation for me and I found her work outstanding. She was confident and very knowledgeable. I was very satisfied with the outcomeClient
- Kristin is insightful and sharp. She addresses her clients issues with real solutions and strategies. Definitely a rising star in the IP community. An absolute pleasure to work with. .Colleague
- Kristin is such a pleasure to work with. I own an e-commerce apparel and accessories store and she has been an invaluable addition to our team. She assists us with branding/IP and business issues. Highly recommended!Client
- Kristin was extremely responsive and helpful when I sought her advice on a trademark related matter. I had some prior understanding but Kristin was the right combination of patient and responsive. As my business grows, I look forward to using Kristin's services on future projects.- Davidson
- Kristin was fantastic. She was quick, efficient, and very knowledgeable during the whole process. From one brief meeting she was able to construct a detailed and thorough document that clearly outlined the requirements for my contract. I look forward to working with her again.David
- It was a pleasure working with Kristin. She was responsive, knowledgeable and direct. She pursued a trademark infringement matter on my behalf which was swiftly resolved. I felt comfortable trusting her with my case.Lori
Have you received an office action from the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) in response to your submission of an application for U.S. trademark protection? Trademark office actions may be issued by a USPTO examining attorney for a…
It is a common belief among prospective business owners that because a business name is available for registration with the relevant Department of State, that name is free and clear for use generally. This is a misconception.
News 10/24/2017 We are proud to announce that our Managing Attorney, Kristin Grant, was selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers 2017 New York Metro Rising Stars list. The Rising Star distinction is given to only 2.5% of attorneys in the New…
In an effort to save their brand from genericism, the team at Velcro recently launched a witty campaign urging people not to use the Velcro trademark as a noun or a verb. To view the video click here. A term…
A universal form adornment, the history of jewelry dates back over 25,000 years. The first forms of jewelry were made of feathers, bones, shells and stones and carried spiritual meanings. With the onset of the metal-era, jewelry became a sign…
Trademark application post-filing solicitations by private companies are very common and can result in an applicant unwittingly paying money to a non-USPTO entity. These private companies are not affiliated with the United States Patent and Trademark Office but their names…